Born and raised in San Diego, I enjoy the sunshine and the city. I have lived in every part of the county and currently reside in Oceanside, near the beach. Me and my Yorkie love to explore the local area and but also often travel to Phoenix, AZ to visit my daughter who is currently attending Arizona State University. I’m proud to say she has made the Deans List five semesters in a row and I look forward to her graduation in May 2017. I also have one fish, two turtles, two hamsters and one cat.
- AS Business Administration, San Diego Mesa College
- BA Art History, San Diego State University
- MA Educational Counseling w/PPS Credential, Point Loma Nazarene College
- EdD Higher Education Administration, University of Southern California
- Western Association for College Admission Counseling (WACAC)
- National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC)
Graduation Begins Today.
Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
Redefine the Possible.
University tag lines convey hope and inspiration to aspiring young students, but students also need expertly trained adults to guide them in achieving their academic and career goals.Since I was a student myself at San Diego State University I have been helping students achieve their academic and career goals. My approach to college counseling is to provide students with realistic inspiration. What ever the goal may be, I will help you find a way to get there whether is be a direct route or a path with some detours.