College Admissions Experts At Your Service
School’s out for the summer and that means extra time for 8th Graders, Freshmen and Sophomores to have fun with activities that they enjoy and can learn from. UCEazy counselors know that summer is ripe with opportunities for a high school student: internship or leadership programs, job opportunities, pre-college academic or enrichment programs, camps, travel, and community service. Our counselors guide students to find summer time experiences that meet their individual personalities, interests and goals.
Approximate time needed to complete service
- One to three hours of online support.
- Student and Counselor will:
- Review student personal inventory as needed.
- Target and research summer time opportunities, focusing on fun and meaningful experiences.
- Create a system to collect, organize and prioritize summer ideas.
- Identify deadlines, requirements and qualifications for applying or interviewing.
- Work on resumes and cover letters.
- Practice interview skills.
At the end of the “Summer Time-for 8th Graders, Freshmen and Sophomores” process, students and families will have a recommended list of relevant options that meet the unique interests and goals of each student.