College Admissions Experts At Your Service
School’s out for the summer and for Juniors this means an opportunity for some targeted experiences before finishing their final year in high school. UCEazy counselors know that summer after Junior year is ripe with opportunities for a high school student: internship or leadership programs, pre-college academic or enrichment programs, job shadowing, narrowing down the college list, college campus visits, beginning scholarship applications, camps, travel, or community service. Our counselors guide and support students to find and organize summer time experiences and tasks to meet their individual personalities, interests, needs and goals.
Approximate time needed to complete service
- One to three hours of online support.
- Student and Counselor will:
- Review student personal inventory as needed.
- Target and research summer time opportunities, focusing on adding to or expanding meaningful experiences.
- Discuss and review college lists, college visits, and beginning scholarship applications.
- Create a system for collecting, organizing and prioritizing summer ideas and tasks.
- Identify deadlines and qualifications for applying or interviewing.
- Work on resumes and cover letters.
- Practice interview skills
At the end of the “Summer Time-for Juniors” process, students and families will have a recommended list of relevant summer options to pursue to meet the unique interests and goals of each student.