OBLIGATION OF THE UCEAZY COUNSELOR
- Structure each session to optimize the time to most benefit the student.
- Treat the student’s information as confidential, with exception of the student’s parents or guardians.
- The counselor shall at no time be required or obligated to execute essays, resumes, or any other related task on behalf of the student.
- Abide by all local and federal laws pertaining to protection of minors.
OBLIGATION OF THE STUDENT
- Assist the counselor by identifying and communicating areas in which the student needs specific or additional help.
- Provide true and complete information, in a timely manner, that’s needed by the counselor to advise the student.
- The payment (service fee) would be forfeited if the student doesn’t fulfill his/her obligations.
While the UCEazy counselors are confident in their skills and advising ability, the counselors and UCEazy make no promises or warranties with regard to a student’s performance, college acceptance, testing results or any other outcome related to the college advising services rendered.
Payment is due at the time of signing up for a service at UCEazy Union.
The hourly counseling rate would apply to both online as well as offline time (e.g. email communication) spent by the counselor in fulfillment of the service provided.
Service fee is not refundable.
The legal liability of UCEazy, and by extension its counselors, is limited to the amount of fees paid by the customer.
REPLACEMENT OF COUNSELOR
In case of service packages, if the student and counselor dynamic is unsatisfactory, the student may choose to transfer to another UCEazy counselor. This option can be exercised only once. Further, this option needs to be exercised within 14 days after beginning the service. The unused funds can be applied toward the payment for the replacement counselor.
Customer would need to write to email@example.com to get this change approved.
- For services ordered on a per hour basis: Each online consultation session must be scheduled through UCEazy Union. Please schedule time through your counselor’s online calendar available on UCEazy Union.
- For service packages: Sessions will be scheduled directly between the family/student and the counselor.
RESCHEDULING AND CANCELATION POLICY
Students may cancel a session online with no penalty up to 24 hours before the scheduled session as long as another replacement session is scheduled at the time of cancellation. If, however, the student cancels less than 24 hours from the date and time of his/her scheduled session, the payment will be forfeited.
If an unforeseen scheduling conflict arises for the counselor, the counselor will make every attempt to reschedule the student’s session in a timely manner.